Season's greetings

On behalf of our @team, I would like to wish our community a happy new year!

2020 has been a rough year, in many different ways, for many of us. As the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic continues, many of us face restrictions and regulations affecting our everyday lives. It would be difficult, if not unfeasible, for me to somehow summarize the past year in a justifiable manner. So I won’t. I would however like to remind you that even while staying at home, there are (relatively speaking) safe ways to connect with family and friends, e.g. by video conferencing.

I do not have a prepared summary of activities for the past year, as I’ve been (and remain) preoccupied. Even so, thank you all for being a part of the community! Whether by reporting issues, triaging bugs, providing feedback, giving #help, or donating – thank you!

As you may already know, we are enthusiasts who enjoy working on Chakra in our free time. Our goals are to improve all of that which makes Chakra great, and fix any issues that hold it back. We can’t make any guarantees, but we will try our best! We hope that you enjoy using Chakra and being part of our community!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 21 days. New replies are no longer allowed.