Milestone reached, we are now one hundred registered users!

By the end of August, we reached the total of :100: registered users on community.chakralinux.org! As a way of celebrating this, everyone who had so far reached Trust Level 2, “members”, have now in recognition of their participation been promoted to Trust Level 3 :medal_military:, “regulars”, and have thus been given the following perks:

• Can recategorize topics
  • Can rename topics
  • Can access the off-topic, laissez-faire #lounge category
  • All links followed
  • Spam flags cast on TL0 user posts immediately hide the post
  • Flags cast on TL0 user posts in sufficient diversity will automatically block the user and hide all their posts
  • Daily :heart: limit increased by 2 ×

Trust Level 3 is, by default, not a permanent state - you need to continue visiting, reading, posting, liking, and being liked in order to remain a regular. We have for the time being, set the duration to six months (the default is two weeks).

Thank you for your support in creating a vibrant community, and make sure to use your new perks wisely! :confetti_ball:

For more information about the trust levels and initial groups, see this topic.

3 Likes

I’m confused. Did the promotion happen automatically when we reached 100, or did you do it?

And what exactly does ‘all links followed’ mean?

I did it manually.

It means that the nofollow is removed from the links you post, as a regular. This influences search engine ratings.

1 Like

Whew. Thanks.

Ah, of course, just learnt about that a few weeks ago (learning webdev, and SEO is a bitch!), didn’t know you were on about rel="nofollow" there…bit more sleep and I might’ve caught that :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 170 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.