Installing on Intel Apollo Lake devices

Good day ^^, I am not yet a Chakra user, but I am really considering it since I love its philosophy. I have been using Linux for a couple of years now, but I haven’t really dived into the nitty-gritty of config files and the command line all that much.

With my current laptop down, I am looking at getting a device (Chuwi LapBook 12.3) with an Intel Apollo Lake N3450 processor. Would I be able to install Chakra on this device?

Device specs are here, if it helps: http://en.chuwi.com/product/items/Chuwi-LapBook123.html

Thanks in advance for the answers ^^,

a can’t see a problem because intel cpu and graphical card too but i can’t find any infos about the wifi adapter.
it is possible to get a try, i think

Interesting that Intel® Celeron® Processor N3450 is called as Apollo Lake since it’s just a Code Name for these Celerons… But I think Chakra should work fine with this laptop. But as @brikler said it might be or might be not some problem with WiFi adapter, since there is no info which model it has. Best way would be to try out :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 85 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.