How do I update my system?

(Neil P Aguila) #1

what are the things i need to update how to install chrome and gimp please help…

(Hans Tovetjärn) #2

Welcome @versusodds, I’m afraid this isn’t a great way to start a topic. Please take the time to read our welcoming topic and the guidelines for this category before posting, and edit your subject title to something more descriptive of the issue rather than the current non-descriptive statement try to choose better titles in the future - I’ve changed it for you this time to help you get started.

Please refrain from obnoxious use of excessive punctuation as well. Rather than padding your post with ~200 periods, try to type complete sentences and ask coherent questions. The minimum amount of characters required for new posts are there for this very reason - attempts to bypass it like you’ve done here makes for a poor first impression of you.

That being said, you can find the answers to your questions in the following posts (please search before posting, our extensive #help:faq has been carefully put together to help new users):

Chromium and Gimp are available in the [gtk] repository, Chrome is available in the CCR.

(system) #3

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.