When I try to import mspub (MS publisher) files I get only garbage.
It has been worked last time I used it (one year ago, I think).
I checked and the lib to import this format (libmspub) was included in libroffice tree. Now I think they moved outside.
Arch today has a package that compiles from source: https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libmspub/
I tried that package and the library is generated, but there are still problems with importing. I’m not able to solve unfortunately.
EDIT: I found that .pub files are imported in L.O. writer. It is wrong, draw should open it.
EDIT2: I just checked and under windows it works.