Big upgrade of xorg, kernel, and graphics drivers that include important changes, is now available in [testing]

xorg
xf86-video-nouveau
mesa
xf86-video-amdgpu
intel
nvidia
linux

(Neofytos Kolokotronis) #45

Hi, thanks for your feedback.

Are you using bumblebee with nouveau? If yes, this is no longer supported, you should switch to nvidia. If you want to continue using nouveau please switch to PRIME. There is more info on this in the related link on my initial post in this thread.

If this is an issue when using nvidia, then am not sure why this is not working, since we already include the patch that is supposed to fix this. So we should further investigate.

Btw, if you plan to continue using testing, please consider adding yourself to our testers group.

(Ma Baker) #46

The 4.12 kernel on my remastered Gödel.ISO works like a charm !

:moyai::nut_and_bolt::alembic::hammer_and_pick::syringe::pill::radioactive::warning::biohazard::orthodox_cross::ice_skate::drum::truck::canoe::puerto_rico::crown::palm_tree::cactus::mushroom::cherries::jack_o_lantern::surfing_man::beers::candy::chocolate_bar::gift::tada::mosque::triangular_flag_on_post:

(Luca Giambonini) #47

oh, good to know :slight_smile: . If you have any suggestions / improvements on the iso building scripts, let me know :wink:

(James) #48

Works for me, thanks @dinolib :grinning:

(Neofytos Kolokotronis) #49

Closing this as all the related packages have moved into stable, please report any further issues on this thread: